COVID-19: How We’re Keeping Customers Safe During the Coronavirus Outbreak
With the recent developments in the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, we’ve seen international travel bans as well as school and public venue closings. Our dealership is taking extra precautions, too. At Tom’s River VW, our #1 goal is keeping people safe. We consider all our guests family, and we’ll do everything we can to keep you healthy. Contact us if you have any questions.
We’re still open for business and running operations normally, and we will continue to do so for as long as it is deemed safe. We disinfect our showroom several times throughout the day and give it a deep cleaning every night, too. Our staff has been expertly trained in best practices to help prevent the spread of the Coronavirus. For your health and safety:
- We are avoiding shaking hands, touching our faces, and are washing our hands regularly.
- All surfaces (phones, doorknobs, desks, bathrooms) are being treated with proper disinfectants.
- Hand sanitizer and tissues are be available throughout our dealership.
- Cars are being wiped down between test drives—mirrors, door handles, steering wheels, and all.
- We’re keeping our service center sanitized—and do the same for your car while it’s in our shop.
- Trade-in vehicles will be cleaned and disinfected before they’re added to our inventory.
We have taken every measure to keep our dealership safe and clean, so please come visit! If you feel more comfortable starting your shopping journey from home, we also offer an online shopping experience. Feel free to book all your service appointments online, too.
We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 outbreak as it develops and adjust operations accordingly. If anything changes, we’ll keep you in the loop. Thank you for your continued support and business!