Volkswagen Atlas Maintenance Schedule
Routine maintenance is the key to getting long-lasting performance out of your vehicle. A versatile SUV like the Volkswagen Atlas is no exception. How often will it need maintenance? To help drivers in the Toms River, Brick, and Freehold areas know when to schedule a service appointment, Toms River Volkswagen created this Volkswagen Atlas maintenance schedule.
Every 10,000 Miles
To make sure your SUV is on the road for as long as possible and runs smoothly, it’s recommended that you bring your Volkswagen Atlas in for maintenance every 10,000 miles. Whether you’re driving a new SUV and getting maintenance for the first time, or you’re behind the wheel of a used model that’s coming up on 100,000 miles, service technicians will do the following:
- Oil change and oil filter replacement
- Tire inspection (Checking air pressure, tire tread, doing a tire rotation)
- Inspecting interior lights and both headlights and taillights
Every 20,000 Miles
When you come back with 20,000 miles on the odometer, you’ll get these services:
- Tire rotation and oil change
- Technicians will check your brake pads, battery life, exhaust system, and coolant levels.
- They’ll also give you a new supply of transmission fluid and a new transmission filter.
Every 40,000 Miles
At the 40,000-mile mark, it’s common to have the following services:
- Tire replacement or tire rotation
- New oil and transmission filters
- New dust and pollen filters as well as an air filter element replacement
Every 80,000 Miles
By the time you put 80,000 miles on your Volkswagen Atlas, you’ll want to do the following:
- Once again, you’ll get a series of filters replaced as well as an oil change and tire rotation.
- Service technicians will also replace your spark plugs.
Visit Our Volkswagen Service Center
To learn more about your Volkswagen Atlas maintenance schedule, contact us or visit our service center. At Toms River VW, we have a team of factory-trained technicians in our service center who can help drivers all over the Toms River, Brick, and Freehold areas. If you’re coming up on a maintenance milestone, schedule an appointment with us online.