Volkswagen Jetta MPG
Is the VW Jetta good on gas? The Volkswagen Jetta is a stylish and reliable car that’s both fun to drive and efficient. Just how efficient is it though? To show drivers in Toms River, Brick, and Freehold what kind of fuel economy you can expect from it, Toms River Volkswagen examines the Volkswagen Jetta MPG. Contact us today to schedule a test drive.
The VW Jetta can get up to an EPA-estimated 30 city/40 highway MPG. It’s able to achieve this impressive efficiency thanks to a 1.4L TSI® 4-cylinder turbocharged engine. On top of providing you with great gas mileage, it offers a fun drive with 147 horsepower and 184 lb-ft of torque. This powertrain works with a standard 6-speed manual transmission. However, an 8-speed automatic transmission with Tiptronic® and Sport mode is also available.
Efficient Features & Driving Modes
To boost your fuel economy and to make sure your VW Jetta is good on gas, the Volkswagen Jetta offers all kinds of efficient features:
- An available Start-Stop System can turn your engine off when you’re stuck in traffic and idling, then turn it back on when you start moving again.
- You’ll be able to switch between different settings using the available Driving Mode Selection system.
- There’s Normal mode for everyday driving
- Eco mode for the most efficient settings
- Sport mode for the most athletic drive
- The available Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) is a driver- assistance feature helps you maintain a constant speed, while monitoring the vehicle in front of you.
Sporty Aerodynamic Design
The Volkswagen Jetta boasts a sleek, streamlined look that’s both stylish and meant to reduce drag. It excels at the following:
- A sporty design and achieving a 0.27 drag coefficient. With that level of aerodynamics, you’ll get a lot of miles out of its 13.2-gallon fuel tank.
- This compact sedan offers agile handling and improved airflow with a frame that stands 57.4 inches high and 70.8 inches wide.
- Up front, there’s a wide grille and matching air intake.
- To deliver quick turning and maneuverability, it runs just 185.1 inches long and has a 105.7-inch wheelbase.
- It even provides you with an impressive 5.6 inches of ground clearance.
Overall, the VW Jetta has the kind of bold style that’ll turn heads as it drives by, plus its light 2,888-pound curb weight makes it both more efficient and more fun to drive.
Is the VW Jetta Good on Gas? – See for Yourself
Visit Toms River VW to learn more about the Volkswagen Jetta MPG and take it for a test drive. With its light, aerodynamic design, sporty engine, and fuel-saving features, it’ll provide you with an efficient drive around Toms River, Brick, and Freehold.
30 city/40 highway mpg (2019 Jetta 1.4L, 6-speed manual transmission). EPA estimates. Your mileage will vary and depends on several factors, including your driving habits and vehicle condition.