Volkswagen Jetta Trim Levels
Drivers across Toms River, Brick, and Freehold can excited: The newly redesigned Volkswagen Jetta is finally here! If you’re in need of a compact car, this ride has it all, from an efficient powertrain to comfy seats to a smooth ride.
In this trim level comparison, you’ll learn more about the various features you’ll find at each of the Volkswagen Jetta trim levels. At Toms River VW, we want you to understand exactly what you’re getting at every level, so you can make an informed choice! Contact us if you’d like to learn more.
The Base Trim: VW Jetta S
The base trim in this lineup is the Volkswagen Jetta S, and it includes quite a few standard conveniences.
- VW Car-Net® infotainment system comes standard with a responsive 6.5-inch touchscreen
- Smartphone connectivity options via Apple CarPlay™, Android Auto™, and MirrorLink®.
The engine under the hood is the same on every trim level. It’s a turbocharged 1.4-liter 4-cylinder, and it’s good for 147 horsepower and 184 lb-ft of torque. Those numbers are plenty to get this small car moving without any trouble. And it’s highly efficient, too, with an EPA-estimated 30 city and 40 highway MPG.1
Volkswagen Jetta SE
The VW Jetta SE makes your daily driving routine run smoother. This trim level includes the following:
- Keyless access and push-button start
- Panoramic sunroof
The Sporty VW Jetta R-Line
If you’re searching for sleek style, the VW Jetta R-Line has it in spades. This trim level adds sport-style features to the design, including:
- A set of bold 17-inch R-Line alloy wheels. Theses rims are one inch larger than the standard wheels and really enhance this ride’s profile.
- Other design tweaks include black grille accents, black-painted side mirrors, and a sleek rear sport valance.
- Fog lights are added to the front, and inside, two-tone leatherette seating surfaces (shades of Titan Black and Storm Gray) add some welcome contrast to the cabin.
Volkswagen Jetta SEL
In the VW Jetta SEL, your audio and visual experience will be taken to a whole new level. This Jetta will include:
- An eight-speaker BeatsAudio® premium sound system.
- A 10-color ambient lighting inside the cabin
- A VW Digital Cockpit. Measuring more than 10 inches, this digital substitute for the traditional instrumental panel shows all the information you need in high resolution. You can custom-set everything you see, from fuel economy to travel time, and more.
VW Jetta SEL Premium
It doesn’t get more premium than the Volkswagen Jetta SEL Premium. This trim comes with the following:
- Luxurious perforated leather seats come in three patterns: Titan Black, Storm Gray, or a rich two-tone Titan Black and Dark Beige combination.
- 17-inch metallic alloy wheels with premium finish look sharp and always in motion—even when the car is at a stop.
Test Drive Your Favorite Volkswagen Jetta Trim Levels!
Now that our trim level comparison has given you a look at all five VW Jetta trims, are you ready to try them out for yourself? Drivers near Toms River, Brick, and Freehold who are interested in one or more of the trim levels can schedule a test drive here at Toms River VW.
Our team of experts will get you behind the wheel for a test drive and answer all your questions, so you can choose the perfect Volkswagen Jetta trim level for you!
1 Based on EPA estimates. See www.fueleconomy.gov for details. Your mileage will vary and depends on several factors, including your driving habits and vehicle condition.