Volkswagen Tiguan Trim Levels
The VW Tiguan is a sleek SUV with lots of useful features that can improve your drive. So, which trim level is right for you?
Toms River Volkswagen looks at all four of the Volkswagen Tiguan trim levels to help drivers in Toms River, Brick, and Freehold decide. Contact us to schedule a test drive.
The Volkswagen Tiguan S is the base trim. It sets the foundation with the following:
- 2.0L TSI 4-cylinder engine. This powertrain gets 184 horsepower and can be found under the hood of all four of the SUV’s trim levels.
- 8-speed automatic transmission with Tiptronic® and Sport mode.
- The exterior features LED headlights, taillights, and daytime running lights
- Heated side mirrors with integrated turn signals.
- This trim also sits on 17-inch alloy wheels.
- Inside there’s cloth seats, a 3-spoke multi-function steering wheel
- 6.5-inch color display for your radio
- USB port in the center console
- The single zone climate control is equipped with a helpful pollen filter
The next trim is the Volkswagen Tiguan SE. It runs on the same drivetrain but adds features to boost the style, safety, and convenience. For starters, it offers the following:
- Remote start feature and keyless access
- A leather-wrapped steering wheel and the seats are covered in V-Tex leatherette upholstery. W
- 10-way power driver’s seat with adjustable lumbar support.
- For the colder months, there’s now heated seats.
- An 8-inch color display is now standard and features lots of music options with SiriusXM® Satellite Radio.
- More passengers can charge their phones too, with two USB ports up front and one in the back.
- Driver assistance features will be protecting you on all sides by looking out for your car with technology like a Blind Spot Monitor, Rear Traffic Alert, and Front Assist with a Forward Collision Warning and Autonomous Emergency Braking.
The VW Tiguan SEL continues to upgrade your style and functionality with:
- 18-inch Nizza alloy wheels
- Silver roof rails
- A remote start feature
- A remote power opening and closing liftgate
- Inside, you’ll now have a voice-controlled navigation system with Volkswagen Car-Net® Guide & Inform and SiriusXM Traffic™ and Travel Link®.
- Your SUV will be able to help you maintain a safe speed with Adaptive Cruise Control. It can adjust your speed based on the flow of traffic and even stop your car if traffic gets too heavy.
The final trim level is the Volkswagen Tiguan SEL Premium.
- It sits on refined 19-inch Victoria Falls alloy wheels
- Power folding side mirrors
- Rain-Sensing Windshield Wipers with heated water nozzles.
- It also makes loading cargo easy with the Hands-Free Easy Open and Easy Close Liftgate.
- The interior now has a Fender® Premium Audio System for superior sound quality.
- It also features the Volkswagen Digital Cockpit; it’s a 12.3-inch high-resolution display that serves as your instrument cluster.
- A Lane Departure Warning and lets you know if you’ve begun to drift out of your lane
Test Drive the Volkswagen Tiguan
Visit Toms River Volkswagen to look at all the Volkswagen Tiguan trim levels and take a test drive. This SUV offers a safe and comfortable ride to drivers in Toms River, Brick, and Freehold.